Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Monroe, Georgia [ Mid-Georgia Soaring Association ] Control Points
Courtesy of Fernando Silva 'FS'
Dated: 11 September 2016
- 11 Sep 16: Wrens landing point removed, and Wrens Memorial turnpoint renamed Wrens.
- 10 Sep 16: Airspace added.
- 06 Sep 16: New turnpoints placed in alphabetical order, and turnpoints renumbered. Apalachee Bluff, Deer Crossing, and Whispering Pine moved slightly. Ilec IDs regenerated with the new numbers.
- 02 Sep 16: Broad River and Wrens moved. Aiken Field, Broken Ranch, Doug Bolton, Finish, Jersey, Mathis, Moore's, and Poole Farm removed. Airport attribute removed from Flying H Ranch, Hester, and Zips.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 22 Apr 14: Great Oaks removed. Version 2014 released.
- 21 Apr 14: Athens 100KT, Franklin 200KT, Franklin 300KT, Greensboro 200KT, Madison 100KT, and Thomson-McDuff 300KT added. Airnautique and Broken Ranch moved. Klockner removed.
- 07 Mar 13: Airspace files updated.
- 10 Mar 09: Howard, Monticicel Sky, and Morgan Farm removed. Control points and non-control points alphabetized, and control points renumbered. Courtesy of Mitch Deutsch, Chris Ruf, and Fernando Silva.
- 09 Mar 09: All new data; old, larger area data moved to North Georgia.
Return to the Monroe, Georgia [ Mid-Georgia Soaring Association ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on