Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Jasper, Tennessee [ Marion County ] Control Points
Courtesy of Sarah Arnold
Dated: 13 March, 2012
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 13 Mar 12: Dr Dales, and Mad Farmer added. Airport attribute removed from Blue Bird GA, Chukkar Farm, Cornelia Fort, Foothills-Holcomb, Fox Mountain, and Powell airport attribute changed to landable. Matthews airport attribute removed.
- 12 Mar 12: Crow Creek, Sequatchie North, and TP500KS added. Mineral Springs Quarry moved. Eagleville removed
- 25 Jul 11: Airport attribute removed from Matthews (TN89). DO NOT LAND THERE
- 19 Jan 10: Magnetic Variation added
- 29 Mar 09: Start attribute added to Marion County, and two Starts moved to end of the control points. Waypoints renumbered. Version 2009b, courtesy of Rand Baldwin.
- 29 Mar 09: Rock Quarry removed. Dugger's, Hudgin Air, Mentone, and Oliver Springs added. Version 2009a
- 28 Mar 09: Fire Tower, Flanders Quarry, Ft Payne Quarry, Golf Course, Hospital, I59 Airstrip, Mineral Springs Quarry, TP100KN, TP100KW, TP200KW, TP300KS, and TP300KW added. Many non-control point waypoints removed, and many in the new area added.
- 11 May 06: Crossville Y attributes changed.
- 09 May 06: Crossville Y, Rock Quary, Start NNE, Start SSW, and Whitwell X moved. Many non-control-point airports removed.
- 06 May 06: Elevations and runway lengths corrected, and airports under the ATL veil removed.
- 28 Apr 06: Elevation in meters changed to feet.
- 26 Apr 06: Crossville Y made a turnpoint, and turnpoints renumbered.
- 06 Apr 06: Original contribution courtesy of Bill Elliott.
Return to the Jasper, Tennessee [ Marion County ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.