Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Hutchinson, Kansas [ Sunflower Gliderport, Contests ] Control Points
Courtesy of Tony Condon
Dated: 18 May 2021
- 18 May 21: Elm Creek Farms, Homestead Farms, and Wilcox Field non-control-point waypoints removed. Irish Creek airport added. Filenames updated to 21.
- 08 May 19: Appleton, Black I Ranch, Bobbitt, Cimarron Muni, Cullison, Davis Field, Elm Creek Farms, Flugplatz, Fowler, Jenkinson, Kraemer Airfield, McMaster, Minnow Creek, Montezuma Muni, Munson Field, Nashville, Plains Muni, Rexford, Riverbend Ranch, Start N, TLC, and Tamarack Landing added. Alfred Schroeder, Ashland-Harold Krier Fld, Brady-Pippin, Burgers Valley, Button, Chase County, Cherokee KS, Coldwater, Eck, Ellsworth, Enid Woodring Rgnl, High Point, Lake Waltanna, Lil Bird, Lincoln, Lyons-Rice, Marion, Medicine Lodge, Mills, Mono Aircraft, Ness City, Newton, Norwich, Olson Aerodrome, Oxford, Patty Field, Pond Creek, Prairie Cottage, Prichard, Rucker Burdett, Sooter, Stafford, Sunflower, Weaver Ranch, Wellington, and Yoder moved. Abel Ranch, Barnard, Belcher, Bob Park, Curtis, Deweze, Dick, Dodge City Rgnl, Earl Henry, Esplund Farm, FW Zaloudek, Finish, Foster Field, Harold K Wells, Heape Field, J Roesner, Kaypod, Kegelman AF Aux, McConnell AFB, Medicine Lodge, Mike's Place, Miles, Miller Brothers, Mills, Oxford, Philip Ranch, Rands, Roberts 1, Rogers, Secrest Ranch, Selby Farm, Sills Air Park, Solomon Valley, Tyler, Vance AFB, Vankirk, Vonada, and Woodlake removed. Courtesy of Michael Groszek.
- 12 May 18: Airport attribute for Holyrood changed to landable. Abel Ranch, Bar P Ranch, Cade's, Dick, Dickson, Ditch Witch, Elm Creek, Flying H Ranch, Flying N Ranch, Gilley's, Grass Roots, Hitch Feeders II, Johns, Kendrigan, Liebau Ranch, Paul Windle, Plainville, Quinter, Riverside KS, Rush, Selby Farm, Solomon Valley, Steinert Lakes, Stockton, and Tyler non-control-point airports removed, courtesy of Tony Condon. Numbers for non-control-point airports removed.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 12 Apr 10: "L" attribute removed from Kiowa. Coordinates for airports changed to FAA ARP values.
- 09 Apr 10: Alderson, Andale, Anton Flying V, Bar P Ranch, Beaumont Hotl, Beaver OK, Brollier, Buehler, Buhler, Cade's, Chase County, Christman OK, ConverseFarm, Council Grove, Decker, Dickson, Dighton, Ditch Witch, Elk County, Elkhrt-MrtnC, Emporia, EnidWoodring, Eureka, EveleighFrms, F.W.Zaloudek, Fairmont, Fairview, Freedom, Freeman, Garden City, Gilley's, Godfrey, Griffith, HendersonFrm, Hilltop OK 2, HitchFeedrs., Hugoton, Ingalls, Inman, Johns, Judy Ranch, KegelmanAFAx, King Rc, Laflin Ranch, Lakin, Laverne, Leo's Place, Liberal Md-mrc, Liebau Ranch, LndgrnHrfrdR, Logsdon Rc, Lucas, Manhattan, Mark Hoard, Medford, Miller Aerpln, Minnepls C Cnt, Mooreland, Morgan Farms, Moritz, Mulberry Hill, N & N, Nickerson, Osborne, Pawhuska, Pawnee, Perry, PhillpsbrgKS, Plainville, Plevna, Pond Creek, Prtty Prarie, Quinter, R J C Farms, Roberts 2, Rose Port, Satanta, Scott City, Secrest Rc, Sedan City, Seiling, Sickler, Smith 2, Smith Center, Solomon Valle, Srcs-HmltnCn, StantonCount, Start S, Start W, SteinertLaks, Stillwater, Stockton, Stuber Flng Rc, Sublette, Sunshine Rc, ThomasLandng, TregoWakeene, Tribune, Ulysses, W Woodward, Wamego, Wilkens, and Woodlake OK added. Alva, Anthony, Argonia, Arlington, Ashland, Blackwell Tonkawa, Bucklin, Burrton, Coldwater, Ellinwood, Ellsworth, Garden Plain, Great Bend, Harper, Haviland, Herington, Holyrood, Kingman, Kinsley, Kiowa, Larned-Pawnee, Lucas, Lyons-Rice, Marion, Meade, Montezuma, Moundridge, Ness City, Newton, Norwich, Patty, Pilot Pointe Estates, Ponca City, Pratt, Riverside, Rush County, Russell, Salina, Start E, Sterling, Turon, Wellington, and Winfield moved. Beech Factory, Berwick, Beyer Farm, Blocker, Cessna Acft, DMH, Hamilton, Hetsel Ranch, Kennedy, Maize, McConnell AFB, Montezuma Coop, Navrat, R F Roesner, Rogers, Savute, Shupe, Vankirk, Westport, Westport Auxiliary, Wichita Mid-Continent, and Wilroads Gardens removed. Benton renamed Lloyd Stearman, Cook Airfield renamed Cook, Hays Regional renamed Hays, Mills renamed HUT VOR, Start E renamed Haven, and Start SW renamed Castleton.
- 22 Jul 02: Halstead moved. Starts and Finish changed, courtesy of Steve Leonard
- 18 Aug 00: Ashland latitude changed
- 20 Jul 00: Turnpoint numbers, start line center and both ends, finish line center and both ends, east and west IP added Sunflower elevation changed courtesy of Dennis Brown 'LY'
- 23 Mar 00: Contest URL included
- 18 May 99: Most coordinates changed.
- 08 Feb 96: Original contribution courtesy of Aland Adams 'AA'
Return to the Hutchinson, Kansas [ Sunflower Gliderport, Contests ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on