Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Franconia, New Hampshire Control Points
Courtesy of Evan Ludeman
Dated: 2 May 2013
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 02 Sep 13: CT Valley, Danbury, NH, NH Start/Fin, and Rumford added. Version 2013.
- 29 Sep 12: Spelling of Mt. Washington Observatory corrected.
- 28 Sep 12: Gile Pond given turnpoint attribute and all renumbered.
- 22 Sep 12: Bostwick Farm, Catamount, Frogs End, North Windham, Red Fox, and Shelburne Farms removed.
- 31 Jul 12: Melvin Villa added. Bennetts, Boylan State, Garnseys, Hawthorne-Feather, Holloway, Kearsarge, Killington, Manchester Center, and Maule's Roost moved. Brisson, Clark 1, Clark 2, Cliff Dow, Cummings, Fairholt, Hardwick Lake, Harris, Johnsonville, Ketcham, Kimberly, Lake George, Major Guth, Marshall's, Meerwarth, Russell, S Alton Bay, S Bolten, S E Raymond, S Hooksett, S Kingston, S North Wind, S Standish, S Waterboro, Salmon Falls, Scottow Bog, Sids, Wilmington, and Wormid removed.
- 29 Jul 12: Original contribution.
Return to the Franconia, New Hampshire Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.