Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Caesar Creek, Ohio Control Points
Courtesy of John Lubon
Dated: 19 May 2019
- 19 May 19: Airport attribute removed from Clarks Dream, per Andrew Dignan.
- 16 Mar 15: Airpace file added.
- 15 Feb 15: Antique Acre added. Alexandria, High Bridge, High School, Lakefield, Lima, Portland, Racetrack, and WalMart removed. Version 2015.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 22 Mar 14: Chillicothe and Clarksville moved slightly.
- 21 Mar 14: Airport attribute removed from Jamestown, Lyons added, and several comments, frequencies, and runways changed.
- 20 Mar 14: High School, Racetrack, and Waynesville moved.
- 19 Mar 14: Cedarville, Clarksville, Edenton, Harveysburg, High Bridge, High School, Morrow, Racetrack, WalMart, and Waynesville added. Double J, Fricke, Frith, Hanshell Flying Apple, Merritt, and Mite removed. Airport attribute changed to Landable for Cedarville, Edenton, and White IN.
- 05 May 13: Regular SeeYou file updated to version 12b
- 06 Jul 12: Bloom removed. Frequencies changes for Alexandria and Springfield.
- 05 Jan 12: Portland non-control point waypoint added.
- 03 Jan 12: Alexander, Salamon Brown County, and McIntosh given turnpoint attribute, and control points renumbered.
- 02 Jan 12: Original SeeYou codes discarded.
- 01 Jan 12: Pike, Alexander Salamon, Brown County and Neals added.
- 31 Dec 11: Hagerstown, Haines Road Strip, Kepes Flying added.
- 31 Dec 11: Lakefield moved. Merts added.
- 30 Dec 11: Bolton Field, and White IN moved.
- 29 Dec 11: Albany, Lakefield, and Lima added.
- 26 Dec 11: Columbus SW, Fricke, Hammond, Lindsay, Mitchell, Ronshausn, S ANd S, Sidney, and White INadded. Adams, Beachy, Bloom, Clarks Dream, Double J, Frith, Fry, Gilmer, Green Acres, Hollister, Kemp, Mcintosh, Merritt, Mite, Morningstar, Norris, Oxford, Reed, Ross Field, Skydive, Trump, Weller, and Wilmington moved. Farmersville, Jenkins, Unger, and White OH removed.
- 02 Oct 10: Contributor e-mail changed, and contest name updated.
- 29 Aug 10: Hollister and Wilmington added.
- 28 May 09: Update contest link. Beachy no longer an airport.
- 11 May 07: Ilec SUA file added.
- 03 Apr 07: Oxford moved.
- 27 Mar 07: Clarks Dam, Oxford, and White-Indiana moved. Adams, Alexandria, Bellefontaine, Bloom, Bolton Field, Chilicothe, Connersville, Eaton, Farmersville, Kemp, Mite, New Castle, Outlet Mall, Pike Cty, S & S, Unger, and White-Ohio added. Lynn-Ind and Deer Creek State Park removed.
- 01 Jun 05:
- 30 May 05: Clarks Dream and Port-O-John added. Williamsport Lake renamed Deer Creek State Park. Schulze non-control point airport. Waypoints renumbered.
- 20 May 05: Ross added. Double J and Frith given turnpoint attribute. Green County Sport removed as a turnpoint. Waypoints reordered alphabetically and renumbered.
- 19 May 05: Marathon Lake, Eaton, Cowan Lake, Bellefontaine, Connersville, S & S, Squires, Ross, and Fountain City removed. Schulze non-control point airport added.
- 19 Apr 05: Changed contest name to reflects all three contests
- 13 Apr 05: Many changes, all new data.
- 12 Aug 03: Brown County Airport added.
- 10 Mar 03: 1-26 Championship info added.
- 27 Jun 01: All new data. Marathon, Eaton, Cowan Lake, Fairfield Co, Roberts, and Marion added. Grimes, CMH, Oxford-Miami, Barnett, Merts, Hallelujah, Skydive, Judys, Clarks Dream, Cimprich, Mettel and Whites moved. Clum, Johns, Zanesville, Cambridge, Morgan Co., Ohio Univ, Rhodes, Pike Co., Morkassel, CVG added. Brownies, Edenton Lake, Hamilton, and Wilmington removed.
- 13 Feb 00: SUA modified
- 12 Oct 99: URL for information changed, home site name corrected
- 07 Oct 99: Special Use Airspace updated, duplicate airports removed
- 06 Apr 99: Terraserver links added
- 08 Feb 99: URL for information changed
- 01 Mar 98: Wilmington Airborne name changed, PDF map added
- 19 Feb 98: Significant changes from previous data
Return to the Caesar Creek, Ohio Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on