Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Reno, Nevada [ Air Sailing ] Control Points
Courtesy of J.J. Sinclair
Dated: 16 May 2016
- 16 May 16: Bailey, Empire, and Empire Farms airports removed. Airport attribute removed from Hilton Ranch and Sulphur turnpoints.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 05 Sep 08: Renumbered. Crossed moved. Filenames updated to "8a"
- 04 Sep 08: Turnpoints # 47 (Crossroads), # 48 (Hotsprings), # 49 (Milford), \ 50 (Mineral Pk.), # 51 (Ranch Rd.), and # 52 (White House) added Landing site #215 (Peanut) moved slightly. Hilton Ranch and Flying Mouse changed from Airport to Landable. Lackerman Ranch removed.
- 27 May 03: Names modified slightly, per Michael I. Green
- 25 May 03: Start and Finish changed, per Michael I. Green
- 10 Jun 01: Original contribution courtesy of Pam Sutton
Return to the Reno, Nevada [ Air Sailing ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on