Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Chipman, Alberta, Canada Control Points
Courtesy of Christopher M. Gough
Dated: 03 February 2020
- 13 Feb 20: Airspace added.
- 04 Feb 20: Barrhead, Beaver Count, Czar, Dapp, Lamont, Provost, Start East, Start North, Start South, and Start West added. Two Hills moved. Cooking Lake, Lacombe, Ponoka, and Wetaskiwin removed.
- 30 May 18: Elevation units changed to feet. Coordinates for Two Hills changed.
- 15 May 18: Airspace updated to version 2018a.
- 03 Mar 18: Astotin Lake, Big Valley, Bruderheim, Consort, Coronation, Drumheller, Finnegan, Goyer Field, Hanna, Hillard, Marsden, Paradise Vly, Scapa, Senlac, St Michael, Sunnynook, Superb, and Waskatenau added. Lacombe AP, Ponoka AP, Westlock, and Wetaskiwin moved. Bjorgum Farm, Hobbema, and Marek Farms removed.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 13 May 13: Original contribution.
Return to the Chipman, Alberta, Canada Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on